DELIVERY PARTNER FAQs
1. What is Finkle and how are you different from other online grocery delivery websites and apps?
Finkle is an Australian online delivery platform that connects local grocery stores, delivery partners and customers. We specialise in delivering groceries and alcohol.
We are different to other online grocery delivery websites and apps due to the following reasons:
2. How many hours can I work as a Finkle Delivery Partner?
This depends on your personal circumstances.
3. How much do I get paid as a Finkle Delivery Partner and how often?
We pay a flat $9.00 for each order you deliver. How much you earn in an hour depends on how many deliveries you make in an hour. We do not charge a service fee to our Delivery Partners, so you keep what you earn. Your pay is transferred to your nominated account each week.
4. What happens if I am late in picking up or delivering my orders?
Each time a Delivery Partner is late in picking up or delivering an order, it impacts Finkle’s reputation. Delivery partners are rated by customers. Finkle has the option to terminate your contract if you regularly get poor ratings from customers. Finkle will provide three warnings prior to terminating your contract.
5. What happens if I cancel an order after accepting it?
You have the option to cancel an order after accepting it. However, each time you cancel an order, Finkle has to find another Delivery Partner to complete the order. This means it will take longer to deliver the order to our customer which ultimately impacts our reputation. Finkle has the option to terminate your contract if you regularly cancel your orders. Finkle will provide three warnings prior to terminating your contract.
6. What do I need to start working as a Finkle Delivery Partner?
You need the following to start working as a Finkle Delivery Partner.
7. How do I sign up as a Finkle Delivery Partner?
Android users, download the Finkle Partner app through Google Play.
iOS users, download the Finkle Partner app through App Store.
8. Do I need to check ID for Alcohol Delivery ?
When you deliver Alcohol, you will need to ask the customer to shown an Age Proof ID (eg Driver's Licence) to prove that they are over 18 years. As per the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 (Victoria), it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor.
9. Who do I contact if I have an issue with an order or payment?
If you have any issues with your order or payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible. Please provide your name and mobile number in your enquiry.
# when orders are made before the cut off time for same day delivery